This policy for the processing of personal data is composed in accordance with the requirements of international law and defines the procedure of processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of Bignetwork Club (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1. The Operator sets the observance of the rights and freedoms of human beings and citizens when processing their personal data, including protecting the rights of privacy, personal and family secrets as their most important goal and condition for the implementation of their activities.
2. This Operator’s policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the website http://bignetwork.club.
1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology;
2. Blocking of personal data - temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address http://bignetwork.club;
4. Personal data information system – personal data contained in databases and information technologies and technical means which ensure their processing;
5. Anonymization of personal data - actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the ownership of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject;
6. Personal data processing - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator - legal independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
8. Personal data - any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or determined User of the website http://bignetwork.club;
9. User - any visitor to the website http://bignetwork.club;
10. Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain circle of persons;
11. Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an undefined circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarizing with personal data of an unlimited circle of persons, including disclosing personal data in the media, posting on information and telecommunication networks or providing access personal data in any other way;
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data - the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data is irrevocably destroyed with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
1. Full Name;
2. Email address;
3. Phone numbers;
4. Certificate of citizenship;
5. Details of an identity document;
6. Taxpayer identification number, date of registration, details of the certificate of registration with the tax authority;
7. Address of the actual place of residence and registration at the place of residence and (or) at the place of stay;
8. Contact details necessary for communication in any public messaging systems ( messengers ).
9. Information about education, profession, specialty and qualifications, details of documents on education;
10. Information on property status;
11. Information about income;
12. Information about the debt;
13. The site also collects and processes anonymous data about visitors (including “cookies” ) using Internet statistics services ( Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
14. The above data are further incorporated in the text of the Policy by the general concept of Personal Data.
1. The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending emails or messages in any public messaging systems ( instant messengers ); conclusion, execution and termination of civil law contracts; providing the User with access to services, information and / or materials contained on the website .
2. The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Refusal to notify of new products and services and special offers."
3. Anonymized data of Users collected through the Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
1. The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if it is filled and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website http://bignetwork.club. By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
2. The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
3. In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator’s email address email@example.com marked “Updating personal data”.The processing time for personal data is unlimited. The user may at any time withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator by e-mail to the Operator’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data”.
1. Before starting the cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator must make sure that the foreign state in which territory it is transfering personal data provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
2. Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if there is a written consent of the personal data subject to the cross-border transfer of their personal data and/or the execution of the contract to which the data subject is a party.
1. The user can get any clarification on questions of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com .
2. This document will reflect any changes in the policy of processing personal data by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
3. The current version of the Policy in free access is located on the Internet at http://bignetwork.club.